Step Up your Twitch Channel About Section customizations with this Free Twitch Panel Pack. It’s Clean and Sleek. Also, it’s a template Panels Pack, that’s mean you will get the Source File to edit the text and colors.
Also, you can change this panel color whatever you want (pls watch the video till the end to know how to do it). I hope you will love this pack.
Click the text or drop-down right-arrow to reveal.
- Total 16 Panels (including blank One)
- 1. About Me 2. Rules 3. Giveaway 4. Subscribe 5. Schedule 6. Facebook 7. Twitter 8. Instagram 9. TikTok 10. YouTube 11. Donation 12. PC specs 13. FAQ 14. Sponsors 15. Discord 16. A Blank one (to put any text or icon you want, if you don’t want to use photoshop) —- Photoshop File/ Source File —–
- Important Documents
- License to avoid copyright
- readme files
Donation Never accepted, but if you do thanks a lot. You are helping me a lot. 🙂
- Free ways to donate/support
- Like, Share, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on my social media’s (So that I can reach more people)
- Giving Credits of my channel, if you use my designs & animations
- Clicking the ad’s on my website (which are useful for you). I get few cents only when you click the ads. No worry! I only used google ads
- Paid ways to donate/support
- Support me on Buy me a Coffee (Donation 3$)
How to Setup:-
How to Unzip Easily
- Its a ZIP file, after downloading it, right-click it
- Then Select “Extract All” or “Unzip”. (extract all will be shown if you use any third-party software for unzipping the zip file, like WinRAR and 7zip)
How to edit .PSD project files without photoshop:-
- I have included Simple and organized Project files.
- you can edit the images using this website, Just go to
- https://www.photopea.com/ if you don’t have access to Photoshop and open the project file, that you want to edit the text. Remember to double click the text then write your own text.
- ALSO EDIT WITH ANY OTHER EDITING SOFTWARE (gimp, photoshop, paint.net, ms paint, and more…)
- After you successfully edit the text the go-to file > export > export as png > add that edited text as an image source on top of the screens.
Modular design tips or Give your own touch:-
- you can change the color of the panels into any color you want.
For Support & any Questions:-
🔒 Password for RAR or ZIP File:- emshopfreebies