Want a Full Clean Animated Stream Pack for free in 2020 to take your stream design and animation to the next level. I got you. Meet Sleaky Ninja Pack. It’s fully animated and it’s 100% Free. The design is focused on clean and minimal but with a Japanese vibe. Put some lo-fi beat in the background and you can feel the animation of the screens.
Sleaky Ninja Ed. Full Animated Stream Pack for OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS. You can use this on any Streaming platform
- 5 Screens (SS, BRB, Intermission, Ending, Offline)
- Twitch panel with Easy to Edit Photoshop Project file
- Ingame Overlay
- Facecam Overlay (16:9 ratio/full HD)
- Important Text Files
Donation Never accepted, but if you do thanks a lot. You are helping me a lot. 🙂
- Free ways to donate/support
- Like, Share, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on my social media’s (So that I can reach more people)
- Giving Credits of my channel, if you use my designs & animations
- Clicking the ad’s on my website (which are useful for you). I get few cents only when you click the ads. No worry! I only used google ads
- Paid ways to donate/support
- Support me on Buy me a Coffee (Donation 3$)
How to Setup:-
How to Unzip Easily
- Its a ZIP file, after downloading it, right-click it
- Then Select “Extract All” or “Unzip”. (extract all will be shown if you use any third-party software for unzipping the zip file, like WinRAR and 7zip)
Setup full Stream Pack within 3 seconds:-
- simply put the elements as an media source in your broadcasting software
How to edit .PSD project files without photoshop:-
- I have included Simple and organized Project files to edit the text and social media of the screens.
- Once the font is installed, you can edit the images using this website, Just go to https://www.photopea.com/ if you don’t have access to Photoshop and open the project file, that you want to edit the text. Remember to double click the text then write your own text.
- ALSO EDIT WITH ANY OTHER EDITING SOFTWARE (gimp, photoshop, paint.net, ms paint, and more…)
- After you successfully edit the text the go-to file > export > export as png > add that edited text as an image source on top of the screens.
Modular design tips or Give your own touch:-
- Add your logo to the screen as an image source. Pls, watch the full video to know how to do that.