Free-Full Clean Animated Stream Pack (Salient)
Want a Full Clean Animated Stream Pack for free in 2020 to take your stream design into next level. I got you. Meet Salient Stream Pack. It’s fully animated and it’s 100% Free. The design is focused on clean and minimal but for accent, I have added gaming, aggressive vibe.
Salient Ed. Full Animated Stream Pack for OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS. You can use this on any Streaming platform
- 5 Screens
- 16 Panels, including blank one also source file included
- Twitch, youtube banner
- Facecam Overlay (Narrow, Wide)
- And many more…
- OBS Studio
Donation Never accepted, but if you do thanks a lot. You are helping me a lot. 🙂
- Free ways to donate/support
- Like, Share, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on my social media’s (So that I can reach more people)
- Giving Credits of my channel, if you use my designs & animations
- Clicking the ad’s on my website (which are useful for you). I get few cents only when you click the ads. No worry! I only used google ads
- Paid ways to donate/support
- Support me on Buy me a Coffee (Donation 3$)
How to Setup:-
How to Unzip Easily
- Its a ZIP file, after downloading it, right-click it
- Then Select “Extract All” or “Unzip”. (extract all will be shown if you use any third-party software for unzipping the zip file, like WinRAR and 7zip)
Setup full Stream Pack within 3 seconds:-
- After you have successfully unzipped the file then add the .overlay file (if you are a SLOBS users, simply go to settings> scene collection> Import overlay. Then add “Streamlabs OBS One Click Install.overlay”). Congrats! you have installed the whole Overlay Pack.
- And if you are installing it another broadcasting software, simply put the elements as an image source (like OBS, Xplit)
How to edit .PSD project files without photoshop:-
- I have included Simple and organized Project files to edit the text and social media of the screens.
- Once the font is installed, you can edit the images using this website, Just go to https://www.photopea.com/ if you don’t have access to Photoshop and open the project file, that you want to edit the text. Remember to double click the text then write your own text.
- ALSO EDIT WITH ANY OTHER EDITING SOFTWARE (gimp, photoshop, paint.net, ms paint, and more…)
- After you successfully edit the text the go-to file > export > export as png > add that edited text as an image source on top of the screens.
Modular design tips or Give your own touch:-
- Add your logo to the screen as an image source. Pls, watch the full video to know how to do that.