Need a Free facecam border, facecam overlay, or webcam overlay which is Clean, Sleek, Modern Looking. Then you are in the right place.
Meet Cuam 21 Facecam Overlay. This facecam overlay is Bold, Elegant, Clean, Sleek with Multiple Color Options. Most importantly it’s free. Yeah! it’s a Free Clean Facecam Overlay.
Pro tip 💡 Scroll down until you see the "Free Download" Button. But below I have included all the important things that you need to read, so that you can easilly edit,setup & install the screen. ✔️ If you know how to do that, simply scroll down and download this file without wasting any time. Free Donation 💰 ✔️ If you want to support my work for free, you can click the banners (A. D. S) that might be helpful for you. I get few cents when you click them. ❌ No worry! I only allow Google A. D. S ☕ You can also buy me a Coffee here. But that's totally optional. ⚔️ Enjoy 🎊
– Facecam Source File.
– Photoshop Project File
– Readme Files
– Important Files
- OBS Studio
Stream Optimized :- Yes
Donation Never accepted, but if you do thanks a lot. You are helping me a lot. 🙂
- Freeways to donate/support
- Like, Share, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on my social media’s (So that I can reach more people)
- Giving Credits of my channel, if you use my designs & animations
- Paid ways to donate/support
- Support me on Buy me a Coffee (Donation 3$)
How to Setup:-
How to Unzip Easily
- Its a ZIP file, after downloading it, right-click it
- Then Select “Extract All” or “Unzip”. (extract all will be shown if you use any third-party software for unzipping the zip file, like WinRAR and 7zip)
How to edit .PSD project files without photoshop:-
- I have included Simple and organized Project files to edit the text and social media of the screens.
- Once the font is installed, you can edit the images using this website, Just go to https://www.photopea.com/ if you don’t have access to Photoshop and open the project file, that you want to edit the text. Remember to double click the text then write your own text.
- ALSO EDIT WITH ANY OTHER EDITING SOFTWARE (gimp, photoshop, paint.net, ms paint, and more…)
- After you successfully edit the text the go-to file > export > export as png > add that edited text as an image source on top of the screens.
Modular design tips or Give your own touch:-
- Add your logo to the screen as an image source. Pls, watch the full video to know how to do that.