Yo, What’s up beautiful people. Today we are going to learn, How to make clean twitch panels, in the easiest way within photoshop. This is version 2 of my clean twitch panels pack. Also, you can download the free project file of this panel template.
- .psd file (Well organized Photoshop File)
Donation Never accepted, but if you do thanks a lot. You are helping me a lot. 🙂
- Free ways to donate/support
- Like, Share, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on my social media’s (So that I can reach more people)
- Giving Credits of my channel, if you use my designs & animations
- Clicking the ad’s on my website (which are useful for you). I get few cents only when you click the ads. No worry! I only used google ads
- Paid ways to donate/support
- Support me on Buy me a Coffee (Donation 1$)
How to Setup:-
How to Unzip Easily
- Its a ZIP file, after downloading it, right-click it
- Then Select “Extract All” or “Unzip”. (extract all will be shown if you use any third-party software for unzipping the zip file, like WinRAR and 7zip)
How to edit .PSD project files without photoshop:-
- I have included Simple and organized Project files to edit the text and social media of the screens.
- Once the font is installed, you can edit the images using this website, Just go to https://www.photopea.com/ if you don’t have access to Photoshop and open the project file, that you want to edit the text. Remember to double click the text then write your own text.
- ALSO EDIT WITH ANY OTHER EDITING SOFTWARE (gimp, photoshop, paint.net, ms paint, and more…)
- After you successfully edit the text the go-to file > export > export as png > add that edited text as an image source on top of the screens.
Modular design tips or Give your own touch:-
- Change the color into your brand color. Watch the video to know how to change the color within 3 seconds.
For Support & any Questions:-
🔒 Password for RAR or ZIP File:- prjclean02