Your lovely audience will wait for you. Why not, you make the waiting colorful and a little bit enjoyable. Grab this free animated stream starting soon and take your stream graphics to the next level.
This Animated Stream Starting Soon Screen is perfect for any kind of vibe, because of the sleek and clean design.
Pro tip 💡 Scroll down until you see the "Free Download" Button. But below I have included all the important things that you need to read, so that you can easilly edit,setup & install the screen. ✔️ If you know how to do that, simply scroll down and download this file without wasting any time.
Free Donation 💰 ✔️ If you want to support my work for free, you can click the banners (A. D. S) that might be helpful for you. I get few cents when you click them. ❌ No worry! I only allow Google A. D. S ☕ You can also buy me a Coffee here. But that's totally optional. ⚔️ Enjoy 🎊
You will get:-
✅ The actual 5 min timer Screen
✅ License File
✅ Readme files
✅ Important links
✅ Important Files
- OBS Studio
Donation Never accepted, but if you do thanks a lot. You are helping me a lot. 🙂
- Free ways to donate/support
- Like, Share, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on my social media’s (So that I can reach more people)
- Giving Credits of my channel, if you use my designs & animations
- Clicking the ad’s on my website (which are useful for you). I get few cents only when you click the ads. No worry! I only used google ads
- Paid ways to donate/support
- Support me on Buy me a Coffee (Donation 3$)
How to Setup:-
How to Unzip Easily
- Its a ZIP file, after downloading it, right-click it
- Then Select “Extract All” or “Unzip”. (extract all will be shown if you use any third-party software for unzipping the zip file, like WinRAR and 7zip)
Setup the Screen within 3 seconds:-
- Simply add a media source and select this screen file.
- Make sure you enable the loop option.
Can I change the color of the screen?
- Yes, you can. But that’s not recommended.
Modular design tips or Give your own touch:-
- Place your logo on this screen. I have given a dedicated Place to put your own logo. Watch this video to see where you can place the logo.